Raspberry Nutella Bliss Balls
This recipe has only 4 ingredients and requires no cooking. Plus they are absolutely delicious with that yummy nutella taste without the guilt! Not only will these Bliss Balls satisfy your sweet cravings, they are extremely nutritious for breastfeeding mums.
200g pitted fresh dates (see notes)
120g hazelnuts (skinless)
2 tbs cocoa powder
3 scoops Milkie Breast feeding Superfood Smoothie Mix (see notes)
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender or Thermomix.
- If using a blender, blitz until the mixture comes together and the ingredients are finely chopped.
- If using a Thermomix, press Turbo until the mixture is finely chopped and comes together.
- Roll the mixture into balls (see notes)
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 months (if you know a new mumma throw some her way!)
Fresh dates can be bought from all major supermarkets. If you can't buy them you can use dried pitted dates, simply soak them in water for 15 minutes before using. You may also need to add a little water to the mixture when blitzing.
- Galactagogues to boost milk supply
- Nutrient dense superfood powder
- Freeze dried raspberries which add very yummy flavour
- Probiotics to improve digestion
If your mixture is not easily rolling into balls, add a little water to the mixture and blend again until it comes together easily.