Choc Raspberry Breastfeeding Smoothie Recipe
Lactation smoothies are a wonderful way to get all of your nutrients and breast milk boosting superfoods in one convenient go. This is especially handy when you have a new born..because...you know...time?!?
See below a rescipe for our Choc Raspberry Lactation smoothie that's made with Milkie Smoothie Blend (which has ALL the best ingredients for maintaining and boosting your supply including brewers yeast, oats and ground flaxseed).
- 250mL of the milk of your choice (I love full cream dairy but use any milk you love and doesn't affect your baby)
- 1 banana (keep some chopped up bananas in the freezer which make your smoothies feel like they are full of ice-cream when added in the blender).
- 1-2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 scoop of Milkie Breastfeeding Superfood Smoothie Mix (Creamy vanilla raspberry flavour)
- (Optional) 1 scoop of your favourite plant based protein powder
Blend it all together and YUM!