Breastfeeding Superfood Chia Pudding
Nutrient rich Chia Seeds are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids (essential when breastfeeding), are rich in antioxidants, and provide fibre, iron, and calcium. I think these are best made with coconut milk which give them extra creaminess and coconut-ty flavour.
- Prep | 5m
- Ready in | Overnight
- Lasts | 4 days in fridge
(Per chia pudding container)
- 2 big tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup milk (coconut milk, almond milk, dairy - whatever milk floats your boat)
- 1 scoop of Milkie breastfeeding superfood smoothie mix
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dash of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener (optional but also essential if you are a sweet-tooth). Choose maple syrup, stevia, sugar, coconut sugar, date paste, etc.
- For a Choc/Raspberry version - add 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder and a sprinkle of chocolate chips
- Put ingredients straight into serving jars (or cups, glasses... whatever you have).
- Give each one a good mix with a spoon.
- Pop them in the fridge overnight and start enjoying them from the next day.